LATEST: Course Updated Again for December 2018
Starting in the 1980s credit cards became the preferred payment method of most American shopper ís credit card to give shoppers a sense of power, entitlement, and instant gratification as well as the feeling that they won’t need to worry about their bills.
At least not until the end of the month. This living like there ís no tomorrow. This Way of thinking made sense when credit cards first came on the market as a mainstream payment method because the world was engaged in the Cold War and everyone felt as though the world was going to end tomorrow so they should live in the moment and have everything they desired and not worry about spending and debt because there would be no one there to collect, unfortunately, that way of thinking did not work because the Cold War never went hot and there was a tomorrow and credit card companies wanted their money and many people got further and further into debt trying to pay off their credit card bill.
So much so that they started using one credit card to pay off another which only served to increase their debt and thanks to the magic of technology and shopping over the Internet and the ease with which someone can apply for and acquire a credit card credit card to have become more ubiquitous than ever. Most people these days. Under the age of 35.
Dont even carry cash on a regular basis and everything they need on a monthly or daily basis is paid for with the use of a credit card (most likely several credit cards) which only serves to feed the cycle of debt.
If however you are sincere about getting out from under credit card debt and saving money for necessary expenditures like college for yourself or your kids, and retirement, then this is the cross for you. This course will teach you not only how to get out from under the burdens of credit card debts once and for all, but also how to set up and stick to a monthly budget for all of your necessary (and sometimes unnecessary expenditures) so that you can live a debt-free and happy life.
What you will learn:
1) You will learn how to establish a reasonable monthly budget that will allow you to cover all your necessary expenditures and still have money for entertainment as well as save for retirement or education.
2) You will learn to understand the process of credit card consolidation to help pay off your debt.
3) You will learn the differences between consolidation and bankruptcy and the benefits of both.
4) You will learn about government grants for debt forgiveness and how they can be used to help pay off debt.
5) You will learn how to set up a monthly budget and use cash instead of credit cards
6) You will learn the benefits of using a debit card rather than a standard credit card
7) You will learn how to delay instant gratification and save for major expenditures such as big-screen TVs rather than putting them on a credit card and indulging instant gratification.
8) You will learn how to find a bank with the best interest rates and benefits for the one credit card you keep for emergencies.
I’m so confident that you’re going to love this course and find a tremendous amount of value in it, that I guarantee that if you’re not 100% satisfied, that I’ll give you a full refund within 30 days of your purchase.
This course could easily sell for hundreds of dollars. I personally know of Debt Consolidation Experts out there who are charging hundreds, even thousands of dollars for a fraction of the information contained in this Udemy Course. And they charge that for a simple 1hour call
As with all my courses:
- The initial low price will increase shortly – the course is currently $ 150, but will next increase to $ 250
- You have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs ever !!!
- All future additional lectures, bonuses, etc in this course are always free
- There’s an unconditional, never any questions asked full 30 day money back in full guarantee
- My help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question – my support is legendary in Udemy.
PSS: Do you really want to be Debt Free ? Do you really want to enjoy the full benefits of re-building your credit?
PSSS: It will take some trial and error. It will take perseverance. But if you can honestly answer “Yes” then there is no reason why you can’t start building some serious” credit card debt reducing skills “.
This will be a truly interactive course with additional bonus routines added over the course of the first year, inspired by the feedback from students.
Click the “Take This Course” button, on the top right because every hour you delay is costing you ” “…..Scroll up and Enroll Now!